Our Factory acceptance program is designed with one goal: To ensure you get the perfect new airplane that you paid for. The process begins well in advance of delivery, and continues well after you bring your new airplane home. The AEROCOR delivery program includes:
PHASE ONE: PRE DELIVERY
- Setting up post delivery product support programs and maintenance tracking software.
- Gaining FAA approval for flight into Reduced Vertical Separation Minima (RVSM) airspace
- Setting up subscriptions for navigational database, electronic charts and XM weather
- Providing options for fuel programs and insurance
PHASE TWO: DELIVERY DAY
- RECORDS REVIEW: Verify airworthiness items and identify any incidents that may have occurred during manufacture.
- AIRCRAFT SPECIFICATIONS AUDIT: Confirm the aircraft is configured as advertised.
- GROUND TECHNICAL INSPECTION: A nose to tail inspection identifying cosmetic, manufacturing or installation defects.
- GROUND FUNCTIONAL TESTS: Test EVERYTHING – from cup holders to emergency equipment.
- IN-FLIGHT SYSTEMS CHECKS: Over two and a half hours to complete, the in flight check will expose the aircraft to real flight conditions and discover discrepancies that a ground check would miss.
- PERFORMANCE VALIDATION: Ensure the aircraft performs as advertised.
- COMPREHENSIVE REPORT: Summary of findings with supporting detailed report, from investigation of over 500 individual items, delivered to you in a simple, easy to understand format.
PHASE THREE: POST DELIVERY SUPPORT
- REMEDIATION MANAGEMENT: Schedule and oversee remediation activities to address defects identified during delivery.
- WARRANTY SUPPORT: Coordinate with manufacture to handle warranty claims.