FOR PRE-OWNED ECLIPSE AIRCRAFT
BUY WITH CERTAINTY.
FLY WITH CONFIDENCE.
FLY WITH CONFIDENCE.
AEROCOR’s Certified Pre-Owned Aircraft program takes the guesswork out of buying a pre-owned aircraft.
ONLY THE BEST
All AEROCOR Certified Pre-Owned Eclipse aircraft meet the highest standards. Prior to entry into the program, aircraft must include:
- No damage history / Complete logs
- Best in class cosmetics & pedigree
- Engines enrolled in ESP or confirmed eligible for ESP with Power Assurance Check completed (All results available for review)
- PPG Glass Windshields installed
- Tamagawa Landing Gear Actuators installed
A FRESH START
All AEROCOR Certified Pre-Owned Eclipses are delivered with:
- All Mandatory Service Bulletins complete
- AEROCOR Operational Test / Evaluation Flight completed with full reporting
- Fresh 24 month / 300 hour inspection completed at one of five approved facilities. (All functional squawks corrected prior to close.)
- Any additional inspections due within the first 12 months / 300 hours of ownership completed prior to close
AEROCOR stands behind its program and offers additional support for Certified Pre-Owned Eclipse aircraft including:
- All scheduled inspections up to 12 months / 300 hours completed at no cost (including any required system/start battery replacements)*
- Type rating training entitlement for one pilot included**
*Program includes all inspections due on or before 11.99 months or 299.99 hours of operation as measured from the completion of the last 24 month inspection.. Does not include inspections due at 12 months / 300 hours. Contact AEROCOR for full details.
**Type rating training must be completed “in-aircraft.” Simulator training not provided. Instructor travel or other expenses not included. Additional restrictions apply. Contact AEROCOR for full details.
BUYERS CHOOSE AEROCOR
As the world’s largest buyer/seller of Eclipse aircraft, AEROCOR offers a level of service that no other organization can match. Purchase an AEROCOR Certified Pre-owned Eclipse and discover just how rewarding a modern light jet can be!